Physics 360 Tests and Exams
- Yom Kippur September 28. Absence permitted.
- Thanksgiving Break starts Tuesday evening November 24.
Test Schedule 2009
- In-class Test 1 on September 22. Take-home due Sept 29.
- In-class Test 2 November 3.
- In-class Test 3 December 3. Take-home due December 8.
The 2009 Physics 260 exam will be a written paper on an advanced QM topic.
Papers are due December 10 at 12:00 Noon.
Possible topics are:
- Wigner function
- Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen (EPR) paradox
- QM bouncer
- QM Revivals and fractional revivals
- QM Principle of least action
- QM Monte Carlo
- Dirac equation
- Piecewise-continuous Potentials
- Quantum Dots
- Hybrid Orbitals