Pedagogy - Physics - Computer Science
What is the
Open Source Physics Project?
- An object-oriented solution to common computational problems tasks in physics education.
(But more generally in Science, Mathematics and Engineering).
- The OSP project seeks to provide:
- Software frameworks such a numerical analysis and visualization tools.
- A Java implementation of them suitable for the beginning (and advanced!) programmer.
- A collection of ready-to-use applications for education.
- High-level modeling, authoring, and analysis tools for non-programmers.